Mr. Sander Gelsing is an intellectual property lawyer and a registered patent and trademark agent.
He is dedicated to helping inventors and companies with patent, trademark and copyright issues. Sander is a partner with the law firm of Warren Sinclair LLP located in downtown Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. He also assists foreign clients across the globe with their Canadian patents and trademarks.
• Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria
• Bachelor of Arts with Distinction (Geography and Philosophy), University of Calgary
• Bachelor of Science (Animal Biology), University of Calgary
• Registered Canadian Patent Agent
• Registered United States Patent Agent
• Registered Canadian Trade-mark Agent
• Recognized to practice before the USPTO in trademark cases
Sander provides legal advise regarding a wide range of intellectual property law issues, including:
- Federal Court Intellectual Property litigation
- Trade-mark applications (see: www.canadatrademarklawoffice.com)
- Patent applications
- Patent infringement opinions
- Patent infringement litigation
- Patent searches
- Trade-mark litigation
- Patent, trademark and copyright lawsuits
- Copyright registration
- Licensing agreements
- Trade secrets
- Purchase and sale of business IP assets
Mr. Gelsing has provided intellectual property assistance to a diverse portfolio of clients; whether the assistance be with obtaining patent protecting for various oilfield innovations, acting as trademark counsel to a large national RV manufacturer, litigating a copyright infringement dispute or helping businesses and companies obtain Canadian patents and trade-marks, just to name a few.
Sander also acts for numerous foreign clients to help them obtain their Canadian patents and trade-marks.
• Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
• International Trademark Association (INTA)
• American Bar Association (ABA) and its Intellectual Property Law Section