Mr. Sander Gelsing is an intellectual property lawyer and a registered Canadian patent and trademark agent, serving clients in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Canada and abroad.
He is dedicated to helping inventors and companies with patent, trademark and copyright issues – to protect their innovation. He’s a partner with the law firm of Warren Sinclair LLP located in downtown Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. He also assist foreign clients in numerous countries across the globe with their Canadian patents and trademarks.
• Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria
• Bachelor of Arts with Distinction (Geography and Philosophy), University of Calgary
• Bachelor of Science (Animal Biology), University of Calgary
• Registered Canadian Trade-mark Agent
• Recognized to practice before the USPTO in trademark cases
• Registered Canadian Patent Agent
• Registered United States Patent Agent
Sander provides legal advise regarding a wide range of intellectual property law issues, including:
- Federal Court IP litigation
- Trade-mark applications (see: www.canadatrademarklawoffice.com)
- Patent applications
- Patent infringement litigation
- Patent infringement opinions
- Patent searches
- Trade-mark litigation
- Patent lawsuits
- Copyright registration
- Licensing agreements
- Trade secrets
- Purchase and sale of business IP assets
Mr. Gelsing has provided intellectual property assistance to a diverse portfolio of clients; whether the assistance be with obtaining patent protecting for various oilfield innovations, acting as trademark counsel to a large national RV manufacturer, litigating a copyright infringement dispute or helping businesses and companies obtain Canadian patents and trade-marks, just to name a few.
Sander also acts for numerous foreign clients and companies, to help them obtain their Canadian patents and trade-marks.